The bag making machine is designed for the automatic production of paper shopping bags with flat handles. Paper bags manufactured are generally used as shopping bags for retail applications. The equipment provides excellent efficiency, minimizing operating costs for bag producers.
Flat handles block bottom bag making machine is outfitted with a Mitsubishi electrical control system and operates with servo motor control to maximize stability and simplify maintenance. It features high production efficiency, making it a perfect choice for minimizing labor and operating costs.
This machine pastes paper patches and flat paper ropes together. They are then cut into flat paper handles. The handles are then rapidly attached to the paper bag. Afterwards, the fully automatic manufacturing machine performs side gluing, roll forming, cutting, creasing, bottom gluing, and bottom sealing to output high quality bags with speed and efficiency without sacrificing quality.
- The roll paper fixed on the air expanding mandrel can be fed by swing arm which is equipped with lifting hydraulic system. With an alarm function, the feeding unit will sound alarm when there is no paper feeding. Improved surface smoothness of the paper during the feeding is achieved due to the web guide and uniform tension control. Paper rolls can be easily changed by pressing a button.r
- Flat paper ropes and paper are attached together to create a flat handle.
- The handle pasting machine can automatically paste the flat handle into the required position of bag body with the use of glue and then presses it firmly on the bag body before pre-creasing.
- Form the paper with patches and side glue into the tube; and cut into separate pieces based on the settings. Afterwards, these separate tubes will be sent to the drum to open the four corners, then bottom gluing, sealing and form the square shape consequently.
- Compress the bags and output the finished bags. The number of paper bags processed can be displayed by the automatic collection and counting system.
Scan control wedge in seconds to confirm proofs against 12647-7 and known datasets like GRACol, SWOP3, SWOP5, IFRA, UGRA/FOGRA, G7™, etc.
|Roll paper width||420-1090 mm||650-1370 mm||420-1090 mm|
|Max. dia. of roll paper||φ1500 mm||φ1500 mm||φ1500 mm|
|Inner dia. of roll paper||φ76 mm||φ76 mm||φ76 mm|
|Paper gram||60/80-150 g/m2||70/80-150 g/2||80/90-150 g/2|
|Cut-off length||260-(530 mm with handle height)||280-(630 mm with handle height)||380-(770 mm with handle height)|
|Bag bottom width||65-180 mm||80-220 mm||80-280 mm|
|Paper gram for flat handle||70-90 g/2||70-90 g/m2||70-90 g/m2|
|Width of reel paper for flat handle||100 mm||100 mm||100 mm|
|Flat handle width||12 mm||16 mm||16 mm|
|Flat handle height||75 mm||100 mm||100 mm|
|Flat handle space||100 mm||109 mm||109 mm|
|Flat handle paper roll diameter||φ1200 mm||φ1200 mm||φ1200 mm|
|Paper patch gram for handle||80-110 g/m2||80-110 g/m2||80-110 g/m2|
|Handle paper patch roll diameter||φ1200 mm||φ1200 mm||φ1200 mm|
|Handle paper patch length||160 mm||160 mm||160 mm|
|Handle paper patch width||52 mm||52 mm||52 mm|
|Max. production speed||150 bags/min||140 bags/min||130 bags/min|
|Total power||28 KW||28 KW||30 KW|
|Weight||22000 KG||23000 KG||24500 KG|
|Overall dimensions（L*W*H）||15500*5000*2800 mm||16000*5000*2800 mm||16500*5000*3000 mm|