Galaxy 6000 E
GALAXY 6000e is an industrial perfect binder withfully automatic make ready functions.The outstandingfeature of GALAXY 6000e is the intelligent combinationof motorized and manual adjustments. All main andimportant functions are adjustable via the touch screenby motor controls.It is typified by flexible quality productionand exceptional ease of operation.
- Heavy-duty industrial frame (cast iron) and clamp transport system to ensure professional and quality book production
- Easy to use thanks to interactive user interface via touch screen
- Fully motorized adjustments of all important functions for setting block thickness and cover format
- 13 heavy-duty coated clamps
- Infeed channel with adjustable jogger
- Flexible spine preparation station with powerful main milling motor and separate frequency control motor with notching,milling depth adjustable via touch screen
- Professional spine-glue with double-rollers, separate side glue unit, with automatic glue cut-offs
- Stream cover feeder for automatic adjustments of scoring lines according to book thickness
- Heavy-duty nipping station with automatic adjustments for book thickness, 2nd nipping station as option
- Optimized delivery channel with automatic adjustments according to book thickness
- Option: telediagnosis function, possible to connect with BindEx cloud platform to monitor real-time machine performance and to connect digital workflow.
|Book clamp number||13|
|Overall dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||9500mm×2000mm×2200mm|