Rip and workflow software for CTP, CTF, flexo, inkjet and laser printers etc. Imposition, trapping, proofing, ink duct control modules. Used by thousands of users worldwide through our international distribution network.
StudioRIP is a feature-rich application which can be used for most printing applications. The following benefits are specifically relevant to the commercial printing environment:
- Scalable Features – Printers can start making plates with the Standard Edition of StudioRIP, but adding features like FM screening, proofing, trapping or CIP3 output can be done with a few clicks, allowing you to grow your business at your own pace while keeping the same installed software base of the system.
- Open System – StudioRIP can drive a wide range of devices by interface or via output formats.
- Easy to use – StudioRIP has a very easy-to-use interface, allowing expert users to control complex high end features and settings, while simple tasks are accessed with just a few mouse clicks. The Mac client also eliminates the need for a Windows PC in Mac-only environments.
- Outstanding Dot Quality – Moiré-Free output, Hybrid Screening as standard with option for FM, as well as tools built into the RIP for making press curves.
StudioRIP is a feature-rich application which can be used for most printing applications. The following benefits are specifically relevant to Flexo and Label printing environments:
- Low cost – In a market where Flexo tools are notoriously highly priced, StudioRIP is a very cost-effective solution compared to any competitive product.
- Flexible Multi Output – The StudioRIP System can drive a variety of machines from Inkjet to high resolution CTP.
- Fully configurable – All lpi values and screen angles can be set to the customer’s own requirements; bump curves can also be set.
- Advanced Flexo Tools – StudioRIP includes special tools for Flexo; for example, built in advanced viewer, Ink Spread Compensation, and dot texturing for greater ink coverage.
StudioRIP is a feature-rich application which can be used for most printing applications. The following benefits are specifically relevant to the production of films and plates via an inkjet printer:
- Cost effective – The most cost-effective system available with multiple Clients and multi devices as standard.
- Unparalleled density control and sharp output – Full control of density and spread, with Density Modulation to achieve the optimum ink density for the dot size being output.
- Increased Speed – On selected Epson printers, StudioRIP technology utilizes two or four print-head channels to increase speed compared to other solutions which use one channel.
- Ink Spread Compensation – StudioRIP can compensate for inherent gains that are produced on elements such as reversed-out text.
- Increased Quality – StudioRIP can be setup to increase quality by using special micro-weaving and print head controls.
StudioRIP is a feature-rich application which can be used for most printing applications. The following benefits are specifically relevant to digital printing environments:
- Easy-to-use interface – Jobs can be ripped and imposed with a few mouse clicks..
- Digital Front End – Facilitates variable data work.
- Multi Device – A single StudioRIP licence can be used for both CTP and also digital output.
StudioRIP XF is the latest generation of a prepress solution that is renowned for its outstanding screening quality, versatility and flexibility. Feature rich to complement any print process, it brings the benefits of productivity, speed and quality at a highly competitive price.
The latest rendering-based architecture, running on either PC or MAC hardware, provides the core capability of StudioRIP to convert in real time any content in the workflow to the required format for display, proofing, digital printing or plate and film production.
Coupled with a very intuitive and easy-to-learn interface, StudioRIP integrates time consuming tasks such as trapping, imposition and pre-flighting into one easy-to-use application. This unique combination guarantees the fastest route from input to stunning results whatever final output process – offset, flexo, digital or inkjet plates and films.