The single lane window patching machine TC-650 is a single-lane operation machine with a maximum production speed up to 20,000 paper blanks per hour. The maximum window width is 380mm while the maximum length is 300mm. The window patcher is designed for patching windows onto cardboard, corrugated cardboard, and other paper boxes. It is equipped with a mono-suction belt, which ensures the operator can feed paper blanks continuously and significantly increases window patching efficiency.
- The servo motor driven window patcher is equipped with belt conveyor using Nitta conveyor belt from Japan to deliver cardboards with stable and high speed non-stop feeding.
- The belt conveyor is driven by servo motor, ensuring the intermittent feeding speed between carton blanks can be adjusted via a operator interface panel according to the cardboard length.
- The rack and pinion belt tensioning device allows for stable and smooth carton blank feeding.
- Carton blanks feeding with stable and high speed.
- Gluing device is able to pull out from the window patching machine for cleanup. The glue roller with scale allows for easy and accurate installation.
- Gluing positions can be adjusted without stopping the cardboard window patcher.
- The glue roller will lift off automatically when stop feeding carton blanks, avoiding leaving glue on the conveyor belt.
- This window patcher is equipped with movable scraper system to eliminate excess glue on rollers to prevent dripping off.
- Film is automatically cut and added onto carton blanks with a suction cylinder.
- The rotary profile knife unit can be optionally equipped for tissue boxes production.
- Easy adjustment for film positioning and film added the carton blanks without stopping the cardboard window patcher using suction cylinder.
- The carton blanks will be transferred onto the conveyor belt in overlapped form.
- Servo motor driven belt conveyor allows for better adjustment on conveying speed according to different carton blanks.
- The length of delivery table can be customized based on your requirements.
Working Procedures of WindowPatcher :
① Carton blank feeding ② Positioning ③ Gluing ④ Filming ⑤ Delivery
After carton blank being fed into this single lane window patcher, positioning device is firstly activated to align the position of carton blank precisely. Secondly, gluing process is done via glue roller, thus ensure gluing evenly.Thirdly, suction cylinder is used to pick and place the specified length film and then patch it firmly on the carton blank. At last, window patched carton will be out-fed by reels.
It is worth point out that this window patcher is adjustable during machine operation, helping time saving.
|Single Lane Operation|
|Length of window C||40mm-380mm|
|Width of window D||40mm-300mm|
|Carton Corrugated||200g/m2-600g/m2, Up to 5 mm thickness|
|Suitable Film Materials||PVC, PET, PP, Acetate, Pla compostable film, RPET, APET/td>|